We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
DEPARTMENT: IT (using Slack)
LOCATION: Remote (optional)
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• Taking the lead on projects, as needed.
Back-end Developer Requirements:
• Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or with a group.
• Willingness to sit at a desk for extended periods.
If you are interested in working with us, have an issue with applying, or wish to receive more information, please contact us.