We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content manager duties include producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies, and managing a content team, among other tasks.
Content managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images, or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
LOCATION: Songshan District
Content Manager Responsibilities:
• Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
• Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
• Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
• Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
• Build a following on social media.
• Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
• Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
• Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Content Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, or related field.
• 3-4 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
• Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
• Proficiency with popular content management systems.
• Experience with social media management.
• Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
• Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
• Strong leadership qualities.
If you are interested in working with us, have an issue with applying, or wish to receive more information, please contact us.