We are looking for developers that have a keen eye for design for the position of front-end developer. Front-end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
As a front-end developer, you are required to work with our teams alongside our back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
DEPARTMENT: IT (using Slack)
LOCATION: Remote (optional)
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
• Determining the structure and design of web pages,
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices,
• Developing features to enhance the user experience,
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones,
• Building reusable code for future use,
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability,
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages,
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design,
Front End Developer Requirements:
• Degree in computer science (is an advantage) or a related field,
• Understanding of key design principles,
• Understanding of server-side CSS,
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator,
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design,
• Understanding of SEO principles,
• Good problem-solving skills,
• Excellent verbal communication skills,
• Good interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in working with us, have an issue with applying, or wish to receive more information, please contact us.