This term we have another country’s cuisine on the timetable. Join Nita for an insight into Indonesian cooking.
She will show you how to prepare Semur Daging (beef stew) and Sayur Kuning (mixed vegetable curry) served with rice.
You will find this surprisingly easy to replicate so you can spice up the weekly menu at home.
Instructor: Nita Van de Veer
The Center reserves the right to modify or cancel classes and tours based on the current COVID-19 situation.
Please note you need to sign up through the event link:
Sign up at The Community Center or call 02-2836-8134.
- Survival Chinese Classes - 02/06/2023 - 10:40 AM - 12:00 PM
- Chinese Conversation - 02/07/2023 - 9:10 AM - 10:30 AM
- The Practice of Life Drawing - 02/09/2023 - 7:30 PM - 10:15 PM
- Join oil massage workshops hosted by Tim from Stretchology Asia! - Feb 15 - 02/15/2023 - 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Join oil massage workshops hosted by Tim from Stretchology Asia! - Feb 16 - 02/16/2023 - 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- The Practice of Life Drawing - 02/23/2023 - 7:30 PM
- Hiring Motivated and Engaging Promotional Agents/Brand Ambassadors/Event Interviewers - 03/08/2023 - 03/12/2023 - All Day