Labor Day in Taiwan is celebrated every May 1 to pay tribute to the contributions and achievements of all workers.
It’s said to be a private-sector-only holiday to celebrate the contributions of workers to the economy and society in Taiwan, This also highlights a time where progress still needs to be made towards fair and safe working conditions.
🗓️ Since Labor Day lands on a Sunday for 2022, the government has decided to award Taiwan with another public holiday for it on the following Monday, April 2nd (in lieu).
- Ghost Month 2022 - 29/07/2022 - 26/08/2022 - All Day
- Ghost Festival - 12/08/2022 - All Day
- Armed Forces Day - 03/09/2022 - All Day
- Mid-Autumn Festival - 09/09/2022 - 10/09/2022 - All Day
- Teachers Day - 28/09/2022 - All Day
- Double Ninth Day - 04/10/2022 - All Day
- Taiwan National Day - 10/10/2022 - All Day
- Taiwan’s Retrocession Day - 25/10/2022 - All Day
- Taiwan LGBT Pride Day - 29/10/2022 - All Day
- Halloween - 31/10/2022 - All Day
- Saisiat Festival - 08/11/2022 - All Day
- Sun Yat-sen’s Birthday - 12/11/2022 - All Day
- Thanksgiving - 24/11/2022 - All Day
- Dōngzhì Festival - 22/12/2022 - All Day
- Christmas Day - 25/12/2022 - All Day
- Constitution Day - 25/12/2022 - All Day
- New Year’s Eve of 2023 - 31/12/2022 - All Day