Haishan MRT Station
B2No. 16, Leli Street, Tucheng District
New Taipei City
Date & Time
Date(s) - 07/02/2021
12:15 PM - 5:45 PM
I will wait for you Until 12:30 PM If you late I will not Wait for you at after 12:30 PM Line ID: 033218110. Cancellation due to Emergencies etc. by 10:00 am on that day. – I won’t check Meetup after that time.
1. I will wait for you Until 12:30 PM .If you late I will not Wait for you after 12:30 PM .
2. This activity does not charge any registration fee. Please bring your own lunch.
3. This activity risks, insurance, please take care of themselves.
4. On a purely zealous advocacy group leader for sports and mountaineering each team to look after each other high security risks still exist but mountaineering accident, please apply solely responsible for making their own assessment of climbers
Stroke: Haishan MRT station(海山捷運站)-Fuxing temple (福興宮)-Qingyun Road Lane 587 trailhead(青雲路587巷登山口)-Mt’ Qingshui Dajian(清水大尖山)-Mt’ Erjian(二尖山)-Tiangong Temple(天公廟)-Yuantong Temple(圓通寺)-Réncí temple(仁慈寺)-Mt’ Changshou(長壽山)-Mt’ Dènggōng(鄧公嶺)-Mt’ Gouqi(國旗嶺)-Mt’ Gousheng(國勝嶺)-Mt’ GouQiáng(國強嶺)-Nanshijiao MRT station(南勢角捷運站)
😫 Difficulty 😫
Length: over 12 km
Elevation Change: 274 m
Route Level: 2/5(easy)
Physical Level: 2.3/5(Suitable for people with basic exercise habits)
Number limit: never limit the number of people free join
(numbers in the itinerary represent several ★):
★ Gentle or artificial stepped trails, suitable for all ages;
★★ Artificial trails or suburban trails, suitable for people with basic exercise habits;
★★★ Suburban trails, rope climbing, suitable for people with exercise habits;
★★★★ Mountain trails are the mainstay, suitable for those with exercise habits, good physical strength, and beginner mountaineering experience;
★★★★★ Main mountain trails, good physical strength and intermediate mountain climbing experience *
Physical index, step index, disadvantage index: 1 to 5 levels, 1 is the most relaxing, 5 is the most difficult, judged by the team leader, and provides members’ reference.
1. Water (2L)
3. Easy card
➡️ ➡️ IMPORTANT ⬅️ ⬅️
It is hard to organize fun events. Please show respect by:
1. Obey signup deadlines.
2. Cancel early if you cannot come.
3. Come if you signed up.
Breaking these rules or repeated NO SHOWs will be quickly banned from the group. It stops others from being able to participate. If something happens and you cannot come, send the organizer a note to let us know why – else you risk a ban. Thank you!
🌅 Reference 🌇
⬅ Go Back
Related Upcoming Events
- Join Us On Sunday For Some Fantastic Easy Hiking With Other Awesome People - 29/05/2022 - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM