1 hour English-1 hour Chinese language exchange. We keep strictly to this rule. Focus on the real conversation at a real pace. We can all help each other to reach our language goals. We talk about a range of topics including society, politics, business, and cultural differences.
For those who have never attended, would like to explain how our events work.
The format is a bit different than other events:
● We speak as a group or break into smaller groups
● The first hour is strictly English and then we all change to Chinese in the second hour. We do this so everyone gets equal language practice.
● The focus is on the natural conversation at a real pace. Basically feeling comfortable talking natively about any topics in a group.
● This is not a pick-up event but also relaxed. Get some food, beer, or a drink, and just feel comfortable.
● Nobody is teaching anyone, everyone should be able to handle one hour of conversation in each language.
This event is free but everyone must order at least one drink.