Date & Time
Date(s) - 17/03/2021
Saint Patrick’s Day is an Irish celebration held on 17 March which has some importance in Taiwan.
As this event date approaches, the Irish scene comes alive in Taiwan, leaving many wondering how much Ireland has impacted this country.
Many events are typically held around Saint Patrick’s Day as great way to get out, meet the Irish contingent and experience a bit of the culture. St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland but is largely honored through drinking and partying at pubs, rather than religious activities.
Saint Patrick’s Day events in Taipei:
This Saint Patrick’s Day come and celebrate in style with a live Irish bands, Irish dancers, great beer, and awesome food.
⬅ Go Back
Related Upcoming Events
- Teachers Day - 28/09/2021 - All Day
- Taiwan National Day - 10/10/2021 - All Day
- Taiwan’s Retrocession Day - 25/10/2021 - All Day
- Taiwan LGBT Pride Parade - 30/10/2021 - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Halloween - 31/10/2021 - All Day
- Sun Yat-sen’s Birthday - 12/11/2021 - All Day
- Dōngzhì Festival - 21/12/2021 - All Day
- Christmas Day - 25/12/2021 - All Day
- Constitution Day - 25/12/2021 - All Day
- New Year’s Eve - 31/12/2021 - All Day
- Saisiat Festival - 08/11/2022 - All Day