Sun Yat-sen’s Birthday (also known as Doctor’s Day), commemorates the birth anniversary of a prominent Chinese revolutionist, a doctor, and a politician.
Sun Yat-sen organized an uprising in 1911, that eventually led to the Xinhai Revolution and overthrew the last Chinese Emperor, Puyi. He became the first provisional President of the Republic of China (ROC), known today as the country of Taiwan.
🗓️ Sun Yat-sen’s Birthday is an unofficial holiday that is observed on November 12. It’s mainly marked by the remembrance speeches delivered by politicians.
- A Tale From Beyond - 10/01/2022 - 8:00 PM - 11:59 PM
- Double Ninth Day - 10/04/2022 - All Day
- Taiwan National Day - 10/10/2022 - All Day
- Taiwan’s Retrocession Day - 10/25/2022 - All Day
- Taiwan LGBT Pride Day - 10/29/2022 - All Day
- Halloween - 10/31/2022 - All Day
- Saisiat Festival - 11/08/2022 - All Day
- Sun Yat-sen’s Birthday - 11/12/2022 - All Day
- Thanksgiving - 11/24/2022 - All Day
- Dōngzhì Festival - 12/22/2022 - All Day
- Christmas Day - 12/25/2022 - All Day
- Constitution Day - 12/25/2022 - All Day
- New Year’s Eve of 2023 - 12/31/2022 - All Day