The Latest Taiwan Lottery Receipt Draw – Released on September 25th 2018, The Taiwan uniform-invoice prize winning numbers, for receipts collected in July & August have been announced.
Page menu options
● Uniform invoice winning numbers
Months 07 & 08 2018 – Release date: September 25th 2018
Please share the latest receipt lottery numbers to let others know to check their receipts
If you’d like to be notified when the new numbers are pulled, sign-up for free with us today!
You can even choose within the subscription options to have them sent to you directly in the same format as you see above.
If you live in Taiwan, save your receipts!
There is a unique eight digit number on every receipt for every two months. The drawing is held on the 25th of the following month.
For example; for all the receipts gathered in January and February, a drawing is held on March 25th. Every time the period of receipts changes, the color of the receipt changes.
Above are two examples of receipts from May & June, 2015 – note the year: 104年 and month: 05-06月.
Previous lottery Winning Numbers:
For Months: 05 & 06 (2018)
For Months: 03 & 04 (2018)
For Months: 01 & 02 (2018)
For Months: 11 & 12 (2017)
For Months: 09 & 10 (2017)
For Months: 07 & 08 (2017)
For Months: 05 & 06 (2017)
For Months: 03 & 04 (2017)
The Special Prize:
To win the Special Prize of NT$10 Million, you must match all the ‘Special Prize’ numbers.
The Grand Prize:
To win the Grand Prize of NT$2 Million, you must match all the ‘Grand Prize’ numbers.
The Regular (First) Prize:
To win the First Prize of NT$200,000, you must match all 8 digits of any number-set within the ‘First Prize’ category.
The Second prize:
To win the Second Prize of NT$40,000, you must match the last 7 digits of any number-set within the ‘First Prize’ category.
The Third prize:
To win the Third Prize of NT$10,000, you must match the last 6 digits of any number-set within the ‘First Prize’ category.
The Fourth prize:
To win the Fourth Prize of NT$4,000, you must match the last 5 digits of any number-set within the ‘First Prize’ category.
The Fifth prize:
To win the Fifth Prize of NT$1,000, you must match the last 4 digits of any number-set within the ‘First Prize’ category.
The Sixth prize:
To win the Sixth Prize of NT$200, you must match the last 7 digits of any number-set within the ‘First Prize’ category.
The Additional prize:
To win the Additional Prize of NT$200, you must match all 3 digits of any number-set within the ‘Additional Prize’ category.
Receipt Lottery FAQs
1. Who can participate in this receipt lottery scheme?
Anyone can participate, even foreigners as long as their visa is valid. Foreign winners must bring their ARC for prizes over $NT1,000.
2. Why does Taiwan have a receipt lottery?
In an effort to get merchants to keep things on the books, the government created the uniform invoice lottery system to encourage consumers to collect their sales invoices, as part of the MOF’s efforts to prevent tax evasion by retailers. Having customers demand their receipt after each transaction would force merchants to record their accounts for tax purposes.
3. How do you claim when you’ve won?
Winners can only claim prize money within three months of the initial draw.
➨ Prize wins of NT$200: For prizes of NT$200, you can claim them at any 7-11.
➨ Prize wins over NT$1000 to NT$10,000: For prizes wins worth from NT$1,000 to NT$10,000, you can claim them at any post office.
➨ Prize wins over NT$10,000: For any prize wins that are over NT$10,000, including the NT$10 million (The Special Prize), or the NT$2 million (The Grand Prize), these prize amounts are only able to be collected from The Taiwan Cooperative Bank.
If a winner has any questions about claiming the prize money, you are able to call the Ministry of Finance Service Line: (02)2396-1651.
Don’t forget to fill out the prize claiming form at the back of the receipt.
How to fill out the back of your receipt: If you haven’t got anyone to help you do it, here’s an example of what you’ll need to fill in using a receipt from 7-Eleven. Most receipts require the same seven pieces of info to be written on the back, although sometimes the order changes around:
- In order to receive the prize money, a winner must fill out the form on the back of the uniform invoice and present this with his or her ID card at any post office from 2017/02/06 to 2017/05/05. A winner need not collect the prize money in person. Such person as is entrusted by a winner to collect his or her prize money should present his or her own ID card along with the winning person’s ID card and the winning uniform invoice at the post office in order to receive the prize money.
- If the uniform invoice receipt does not indicate the amount of the sale, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money.
- If the buyer shown on the uniform invoice receipt is a government agency, state-run enterprise, public school, military unit or a business entity, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money.
- Individual prize sums of NT$1,000 or above, there is a 20% withholding tax levied on the prize.
- Each invoice may win only one prize.
- For more details, please check the Uniform Invoice Award Regulations.
- If a winner has any questions about claiming the prize money, please call the Service Line: (02)2396-1651.
- The winning numbers of the Non-Physical e-Invoice Awards are announced on the eTax Portal on the website of the Ministry of Finance at http://invoice.etax.nat.gov.tw/.
|ANNOUNCEMENT||MONTHS||PRIZES CAN BE COLLECTED|
|March 25||January - February||April 4 - July 4|
|May 25||March - April||June 4 - September 4|
|July 25||May - June||August 4 - November 4|
|September 25||July - August||October 5 - January 5|
|November 25||September - October||December 5 - March 5|
|January 25||November - December||February 4 - May 4|
|NUMBERS MATCHED (LAST->1ST)||PRIZE WON||WIN AMOUNT AFTER TAX|