Derek Wertheim
Participant

I would say 10-20% higher than your school rate. If it’s one on one this is a good ratio and you don’t look like a money-grabbing opportunist, which can help to bring you more recommendations by them.

If the three are family, and you are doing individual times it’s good. If it’s three student from different families, you can give them a cut rate at say $350 per student/hour.

Login to Participate in Forums

In Your Shopping Cart

Recent Forum Posts

Taipei Classifieds: Top Picks

• Taiwanese History and Culture Project
    Hi, everyone, I'm working on a project and would need a few people with one or more of the following qualifications: >Knowledgeable about Taiwanese history and culture (including art and music). >Knowledgeable about Taiwanese aboriginal…

[Read more]

Taipei Classifieds: Latest Ads

• Trusted Spiritual Healer And Psychic Reader
    I am born with mystical powers and can communicate any time with the spiritual world. My specialties include: 1. Finding balance and happiness in life. 2. Fulfill your life’s high purpose and destiny 3. Bring…

[Read more]

• Online Opportunity From Home
    We are offering Work from home Income Opportunity Suitable for all ages. Earn at your home comfort in your flexible time, Students, House-wives, Retired Person can join us and start earning today. Internet Access and…

[Read more]

Search Local Ads

Recent Media

Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop