Hello Derek,

before applying ARC, you need a valid visa then you may transfer to ARC.
The faster way to get a long–term visa is to study Chinese here first,
and later on you may try to apply resident visa and ARC…etc.

Yet, if you aren’t considering studying. you can try these two :
Entrepreneur & Visitor visa for Employment-Seeking Purpose


Login to Participate in Forums

In Your Shopping Cart

The Taipei Community

Recent Forum Posts

Upcoming Events

  • No events
  • Taipei Classifieds: Top Picks

    • CEO Office Translator
      Job Description - CEO Office Translator Job: Business Support and Management Primary Location: Taiwan-Taipei: 臺灣110台北市 Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies…

      [Read more]

    Taipei Classifieds: Latest Ads

    Search Local Ads

      • loading...

    Recent Media

      Your Cart
      Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop