Ray Pfeiler

Immigration office have confirmed me that you can’t apply for the aprc while being on a 6 months extension.

Calling them is the best thing you can do.

Login to Participate in Forums

In Your Shopping Cart

The Taipei Community

Upcoming Events

Taipei Classifieds: Top Picks

  • Online Business Website Proposal
    Hi Taipei Community, My name is Govind, a Full Stack Developer freelancing in Taipei City. I was wondering if you’re happy with the results you’re getting from your Websites and Mobile Apps? We are one…

    [Read more]

Taipei Classifieds: Latest Ads

Search Local Ads

    • loading...

Recent Media

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop