Your Taipei Community & Guide Forums Groups & Activities Activities & Discussions Are there any groups I can join for activities, network and meet new people? Reply To: Are there any groups I can join for activities, network and meet new people?

Adrian Rainbow
Participant

By the way, the leit-x-outdoor-activities is really good. The group leader, Ada, is awesome.

I’ve had many amazing adventures with the group, and made some awesome memories and friends.

they’re not just about hiking small to moderate trails either. The last event I attended was this last xmas just gone where we did a secret Santa (share 2 gifts – one useful but 2nd hand, and one new – max budget $200nt)

the event also included bringing your on pets, so I their were many parrots, cute dogs, fluffy cats and even a turtle!

– I hope to venture with the again on some other randomly cool activity / adventure soon. 🙂

Login to Participate in Forums

In Your Shopping Cart

Recent Forum Posts

Taipei Classifieds: Top Picks

• Proof-reading and Editing Services
    Hello, My field is in journalism, but I am also an experienced editor and proof-reader. I work well under tight and difficult deadlines to ensure what is specifically required to your document is done to…

[Read more]

Taipei Classifieds: Latest Ads

• Trusted Spiritual Healer And Psychic Reader
    I am born with mystical powers and can communicate any time with the spiritual world. My specialties include: 1. Finding balance and happiness in life. 2. Fulfill your life’s high purpose and destiny 3. Bring…

[Read more]

• Online Opportunity From Home
    We are offering Work from home Income Opportunity Suitable for all ages. Earn at your home comfort in your flexible time, Students, House-wives, Retired Person can join us and start earning today. Internet Access and…

[Read more]

Search Local Ads

Recent Media

Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop