Your Taipei Community & Guide Forums Expats Q&A How to get prescription medicine? Reply To: How to get prescription medicine?

Daniel Roberts
Participant

Hi Isla, I just noticed your post.

My experiences have been pretty weak in this area but I can relate.

I suffered from insomnia for a period of time, and usually – we;;, as in my case, the doctor either gives your them after chatting to the doctor.

But there has been occasions whee the doctor would give you a prescription, and you’d simply need to take it to any pharmacist for the prescribed meds.

As I had a lot of stress back then, I went back to the same doctor, and they gave me a repeat prescription where I didn’t even need to see the doctor – I just got another months worth of meds.

Login to Participate in Forums

In Your Shopping Cart

Recent Forum Posts

Taipei Classifieds: Top Picks

Taipei Classifieds: Latest Ads

• Trusted Spiritual Healer And Psychic Reader
    I am born with mystical powers and can communicate any time with the spiritual world. My specialties include: 1. Finding balance and happiness in life. 2. Fulfill your life’s high purpose and destiny 3. Bring…

[Read more]

• Online Opportunity From Home
    We are offering Work from home Income Opportunity Suitable for all ages. Earn at your home comfort in your flexible time, Students, House-wives, Retired Person can join us and start earning today. Internet Access and…

[Read more]

Search Local Ads

Recent Media

Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop