- September 18, 2018 at 8:40 PM #18587My Room AbroadParticipant@my-room-abroad
2 stops to NTNU, 4 to NTU, NTUST and 10 min to MRT station!!
This is a newly furnished beautiful 3 room share apartment in Yongan Market station.
short term rent (shorter than 1 year) will be higher, which depends on how long you’ll take.
NT$30,000 per month.
– 10 min to MRT Yongan Market station!!
– 2 stop to NTNU, 4 to NTU, NTUST
– There is a Ubike station (bicycle rental) nearby.
– Close proximity to local amenities (shops, restaurants, bank etc)
You can find more info & contact us here:
- September 24, 2018 at 3:40 PM #18626Tresa GomesParticipant@tresagomes
Just a few questions:
Is that NT$30,000 per month for each room or for all 3 rooms for the tenants to share out the costs?
Also, are these short-term student rooms or can anyone rent them?
- October 2, 2018 at 6:28 PM #18674My Room AbroadParticipant@my-room-abroad
Yes, each contract is NT$30,000 per month.
effectively, anyone can rent them, but they are more designed / favourable for students since they are nearby the universities and available for short-term leasing.
Ideally, we need to keep these type of apartments for the students.
If you are interested in this property, or any others – feel free to contact us directly at:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.