Contact InformationContact Listing
Hello to yoga lovers in this group!
This post is for everybody, who planned to join a yoga club in Taipei.
I’m thinking to transfer my Yoga Journey Membership. I changed workplaces recently, and I realized it’s impossible for me to join classes at Zhongxiao Fuxing, while I’m studying at Wenshan, working at Zhonghe, and living in third place.
The Yoga Journey Pros:
– high-class teachers (I can provide the list of my favorite classes),
– classes for experienced yogis,
– atmosphere and interior,
– application for reservation in English,
– manduka yoga mats and other good quality equipment,
– diversity of different classes – hot yoga, barre, pilates, aerial yoga (schedule – https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/mainclass),
– the teachers and staff speak English.
The Yoga Journey Cons:
– the application has bags sometimes, you always can make a reservation on the website, it’s stable,
– you can’t be late even in 2 minutes, nobody compensates the reservation,
My contract is for 12 classes a month for 2998 NT till March (March is already paid). One class cost 250 NT,
I paid for September already, I will ask you to pay only $1,500NT as a transfer fee.
I won’t ask you to compensate me for the last month.
Yoga Journey provides one free-trial class. You can choose any class to try – http://yogajourney.com.tw/free-trial/?lang=en.
If you decide to make a transfer this week, you will have almost 3 weeks free yoga in September.