We are looking for 2 members interested in facilitating the collaboration between Taiwanese and Indonesian institutions in medical, healthcare, and industrial fields.
For this job, you will have to:
- Assisting the “New South Bound Medical and Industrial Collaboration” among stakeholders and/or agencies in Indonesia and Taiwan.
- Assisting to conduct the mid-term/final reports which will submit to the Ministry of Health and Welfare for review.
- Contacting and facilitating the programs ongoing in Indonesia.
- Managing and assisting Indonesian healthcare personnel who undertake clinical training in Taiwan.
- Working with the project team consisting of at least 5 members from different academic backgrounds, and monitoring the timeframe, making sure this project is going smoothly and not delayed.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Indonesian (written/spoken) are a must. Mandarin Chinese and English are spoken among our local and international teams.
- TOEIC, IELTS, or Basic TIBA TKA certificate is a plus.
- Capability: problem-solving, project management, bringing new ideas, optimism, and patience.
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree or above. Public health, Nursing, Bio-medicine, and Business and International Relations degrees are preferred.
- Must need to have Taiwanese citizenship.
What we are offering:
- Salary: $35,000-42,000 NTD
- Location: Banqiao District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Possibility to work remotely if needed
- Possibility to travel to Indonesia if needed
- Days of annual leaves are based on the national regulation
If you are Indonesian Taiwanese, or Taiwanese fluent in the Indonesian language, and are passionate about bringing two countries closer in multiple aspects, just join us now!
To apply for this position, you can DM me or email your resume (CV) to the contact details above.