New Taipei City, Tamsui District
Hello, I own a loft styled apartment in Xinshi city Tamsui District and it’s available for rent as I have a 2nd home so I stay elsewhere.
Does anyone need a place to quarantine in February, March, June and July 2021? 🙂
I’m also open to a 3 or 6 month rental starting June 2020 – Dec 2020. PM me for pricing, no security deposit is needed for the short term rental like most Taipei houses would require.
A 2 bed and 2 bathroom apartment located on the oceanfront with a full ocean view and a huge balcony overlooking the blue calming waters 🙂
Each bedroom has uniquely large windows that directly face the blue ocean and the field of green trees below
A great space for isolation for family, couples or individuals that don’t want to feel claustrophobic in the small Taipei hotels available and /or who are sensitive to lack of windows/ sunlight in most floorpans here.
The entire apartment is yours to use. - Also great for those that enjoy exercise as my inside space and balcony are large enough to do hit training, I also provide a yoga mat and some weights during your stay so you can stay fit. There is also a gym in the building for those that are staying long term.
Here are some of the apartment highlights:
- Brand new renovations done just 2 months ago, everything is customized including the hand made couch,
- The complex is a new building built in May 2020 so for those who suffer from allergies or are sensitive to older building materials or mould you don’t have to worry,
- 23 square meters / 37 ping in size overall,
- Huge windows in each bedroom with ocean views and sunlight,
- One ensuite bedroom with bath tub,
- Both bathrooms have new imported rainfall shower heads,
- Open floor plan kitchen (fully equipped with all cookware),
- Brand new washer and dryer inside your unit,
- 18 foot industrial high ceilings, very spacious and open,
- One free car parking space + super fast wifi,
- Easy foodpanda delivery with a 24/7 front desk, security and intercom system for those that don’t want to cook.
Here are some pictures of the space, will upload more this week when I go visit again – there is a tv + compact work desks missing in these initial pictures – feel free to message me for details and pricing if my space suits your needs 🙂