New Taipei City, Zhonghe District
Category: Marketing + Business Development
Compensation: NT$700,000 to NT$1,000,000 Annually
# of positions: 2
ARC Sponsorship: No
Required Chinese Level: Beginner
Required English Level: Native Speaker
The content writer’s role is to produce written content as part of a wide range of marketing assets.
THIS IS NOT A TECHNICAL WRITING POSITION.
Work with various Digital Marketing teams to create, update and/or edit social copy, blog posts, website copy, brochure, and other sales/support documents. Content writers also offer support to other parts of the company through editing and proofreading.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating compelling content for all marketing communications efforts, primarily focusing on B2B, collateral, content marketing, and digital marketing.
- Coordinating with various departments to determine content calendars, interviewing/ communicating with appropriate subject matter experts.
- Developing/writing of content marketing pieces for B2C and brochures and marketing pages for B2B audiences.
- Creating compelling advertising copy, headlines and key messages.
- Writing SEO focused articles for our content library and reaching out to blogs and influencers to promote content.
- Partnering with designers to develop infographics and promote them on social media,
- Collaborating with the marketing departments to conceptualize and develop new and interesting methods of communicating with our audiences,
- Working knowledge of the basics of web and digital marketing analytics, A/B testing and how to apply them to improve content.
- Editing and proofreading of copy and marketing materials.
- B2B email marketing experience with a focus on solution selling.
- Exceptionally strong copywriting abilities.
- Experience creating appropriate KPIs and measuring against those to determine success.