Taipei City, Wenshan District
International MBA at the National Chengchi University
Address: NO.64,Sec.2,ZhiNan Rd.,Wenshan District,Taipei City 11605,Taiwan (R.O.C)
Start date: April. 2021
Duration: 2 years - Part time / Full time
Price: 325,063 NTD / 10,560 USD (tuition fee only)
The NCCU International MBA is the premier fully accredited English-taught Master of Business Administration business program offered by National Chengchi University's College of Commerce. We are the first program in Taiwan to offer a fully accredited Masters of Business Administration completely in English.
We offer all course instruction in English with a specific focus on Asia-Pacific business dynamics, and cross-cultural understanding. Half of the students and faculty are local Taiwan citizens and the latter half are from representing a diverse mixture of people from more than 35 countries on 5 continents.
IMBA students are required to complete a minimum of 42 credits to graduate. Full-time students can normally fulfill all the graduation requirements in 1.5 years while part-time students enjoy the flexibility of extending their studies to a maximum of 5 years.
Eligible applicants are required to possess the following qualifications:
1. Completion of or the equivalent of a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Minimum two years of full-time post-baccalaureate work experience (effective on 2013 entered applicants).
3. Satisfactory previous academic achievement.
Applicants are required to submit the following application documents:
1. Completed application forms
3. Three Recommendation Letters
4. Official transcripts from each college/university attended
5. A copy of the diploma
6. Photocopy of TOEFL / IELTS scores or other evidence of English proficiency
7. GMAT scores are currently not required but preferred
8. Application fee
9. Financial Aid package (if applicable)
10. Proof of financial solvency (for international applicants only)
11. Proof of nationality (for international applicants only)
Tuition & Fees:
Because a quality education is priceless the designers of the IMBA program have garnered generous assistance from our sponsors to offer a cost-effective program that is comparable in quality to any other but at a fraction of the cost.
The program requires a minimum of 42 credit hours for completion. The estimated cost to complete the program in two years is shown below.
Tuition Fees: NT$369,600
Miscellaneous Fees: NT$80,000
Living Expenses: NT$360,000
Other Expenses: NT$60,000
TOTAL: NT$909,600 (Approximately US$26,000)
*Tuition fees are computed based on NT$8,800 per credit.
This is subject to change.