Taipei City, Wenshan District
International MBA at the National Chengchi University, College of Commerce
Start date: Sept. 2021
Duration: 2 years - Part time / Full time
Price: 325,063 NTD / 10,560 USD (tuition fee only)
Adress: No. 64, Section 2, Zhinan Road, Wenshan District, Taipei City, 116, Taiwan (R.O.C)
The International MBA is the premier English Taught business program offered by National Chengchi University's College of Commerce.
We are the first and only such program in Taiwan to offer a fully accredited Masters of Business Administration completely in English.
We offer all course instruction in English with a specific focus on Asia-Pacific business dynamics, and cross-cultural understanding. Half of the students and faculty are local Taiwan citizens and the latter half are from abroad, representing a diverse mixture of people from more than 20 countries on 5 continents.
The program is slated for 2 years of instruction (Maximum 5 years to fulfill program requirements) and requires a minimum of 42 credit hours for completion.
Eligible applicants are required to possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of or the equivalent of a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum three years of full-time post-baccalaureate work experience (effective on 2011 entered applicants).
- Satisfactory previous academic achievement.
Applicants are required to submit the following application documents:
- Completed application forms
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended
- A copy of the diploma
- Photocopy of TOEFL / IELTS scores or other evidence of English proficiency
- GMAT scores are currently not required but preferred
- Application fee
- Financial Aid package (if applicable)
- Proof of financial solvency (for international applicants only)
- Proof of nationality (for international applicants only)