Beyond North Taiwan, All Across Taiwan
Tutoring School, 1-on-1 classes
Our students range from K to Grade 12 with the majority coming from an International School background.
Hours: Flexible schedules within our weekly open hours: 12-8:30pm M-F; 10am-6:30pm Sat
Pay: tiered, negotiable, and competitive depending on experience, teaching ability, and educational background. Hourly rate is mainly dependent upon the difficulty of the material a candidate can teach (AP/IB material receiving the highest rate)
Located in Shilin District, we believe in tailoring a student’s experience to their specific goals and needs while providing a work environment that is collaborative, professional, and of the highest quality.
Work permit, ARC, and health insurance provided.
The teacher should be:
- Native English speaker
- Experienced in teaching English
- A Bachelor's Degree or Associate's + TEFL (or equivalent certification) for visa sponsorship purposes
- Flexible and collaborative
- Adaptive and willing to learn
- Comfortable communicating with parents and meeting the goals for their child
- Comfortable teaching students from an International School curriculum
If you’re interested, please complete the following form - (see website link above)