Your Taipei Community & Guide Forums The Taipei Market Forum Offering to Sell Is it ok to sell my air soft pistol here? I bought it in Taiwan, not a real gun!

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
      Brian Richards
      Participant

Hi there, Expat community.

This is more of an enquiry than anything else before I begin to sell what I want to.

I bought the air-soft gun in Taiwan with the only requirement is to provide my APRC as it’s not a real firearm (no license required).

I got my post taken down in the Taipei Expats FB group with a profile restriction/warning.

So my question is, Is it ok to sell my air soft pistol here? I wish to ask to avoid any policy issues that go against any community standards with this Taipei Expats group.

Thanks!!

kristian Yngve
      Participant

Don’t compare the rest of the internet with the harshness of FB’s strict rules. Your restriction would’ve went under their ‘The purchase, sale or trade of firearms, ammunition and explosives between private individuals isn’t allowed on Facebook.’ rules.

Regardless, I believe all classifieds submitted must go through Taipei Expats’s admin approvals first, so you may as well try it as you’re sure what you say about it being air-soft is true, then there’s no harm.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to Participate in Forums

In Your Shopping Cart

Taipei Classifieds: Top Picks

• Pet Relocation Based in Taiwan
    I would like to highly recommend Larisa for her professionalism and for making our cat’s importation so much easier on us. We are in the process of moving to Taipei from Europe and were a…

[Read more]

Taipei Classifieds: Latest Ads

• Trusted Spiritual Healer And Psychic Reader
    I am born with mystical powers and can communicate any time with the spiritual world. My specialties include: 1. Finding balance and happiness in life. 2. Fulfill your life’s high purpose and destiny 3. Bring…

[Read more]

• Online Opportunity From Home
    We are offering Work from home Income Opportunity Suitable for all ages. Earn at your home comfort in your flexible time, Students, House-wives, Retired Person can join us and start earning today. Internet Access and…

[Read more]

Search Local Ads

Recent Media

Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop