Your Taipei Community & Guide Forums Foreigners Concerning Legal Issues Taiwan Immigration Issues Question on my prospective employer applying for a gold card permit for me…

2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      Laszlo Szondi
      Participant

Dear All,

My prospective employer is applying for a gold card permit for me. I understood it takes about 30 days to process the permit.

Has anyone heard of possible rejections on gold card approval through sponsorship? I am looking for some inputs as I would like to resign from my employer this month and take a month break (to sort out relocation and take a vacation) before starting my new job.

Appreciate your inputs!

Marvin Bacalso
      Participant

You need to meet the criteria of a field and category to qualify.

If it’s a self application, by employer or by agent it doesn’t make any difference to the on how your application is reviewed.

Laszlo Szondi
      Participant

Thanks for your help and advise man. I think I can move forward with it from here 🙂

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login to Participate in Forums

In Your Shopping Cart

Taipei Classifieds: Top Picks

Taipei Classifieds: Latest Ads

• Trusted Spiritual Healer And Psychic Reader
    I am born with mystical powers and can communicate any time with the spiritual world. My specialties include: 1. Finding balance and happiness in life. 2. Fulfill your life’s high purpose and destiny 3. Bring…

[Read more]

• Online Opportunity From Home
    We are offering Work from home Income Opportunity Suitable for all ages. Earn at your home comfort in your flexible time, Students, House-wives, Retired Person can join us and start earning today. Internet Access and…

[Read more]

Search Local Ads</span>

Recent Media

Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop